CANCELLATION POLICY FOR KICKY’S RESTAURANT
At Kicky’s, we understand that plans can change. To ensure a pleasant dining experience for all our guests, we have implemented the following cancellation policy:
- General Cancellations: If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so at least 48 hours before your scheduled booking. You can cancel your reservation online on ResDiary OR by contacting the restaurant directly via email or telephone.
- Cancellation of Group Reservations: If you need to cancel a group reservation of 8 -14 guests, please email us at least 72 hours before your scheduled booking. If you cancel within the 72-hour window, the €25 per person deposit will be forfeited and a fee of €25 may be charged. If you need to cancel a group reservation of 15 or more guests, please notify us at least 14 days before your scheduled booking. If you cancel within the 14 day window, the €25 per person deposit will be forfeited and a fee of €25 per person may be charged.
- Cancellation notification: Cancellation notification must be sent via email.
- No-Show Fee: In the event of a no-show, €50 per person (€25 per person fee + €25 deposit) will be charged to the credit card on file. This applies to all reservations, including groups of 8 or more.
- Modifying Group Reservations: If you need to modify the number of guests in your group reservation, please email us at least 24 hours before your scheduled booking. Any reduction in the number of guests within the 24-hour window will result in a €50 per person fee for each guest removed from the reservation.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in helping us provide an exceptional dining experience for all our guests.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you to Kicky’s.
- By supplying your card details you are giving us permission to make these charges at our discretion. Your card details are stored on our fully PCI DSS compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), integrated STRIPE account. No card details will be stored in an electronic format in an insecure manner.
- Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.